The emphasis in our primary care practice is on regular routine checkups and early detection. Visiting a physician as first symptoms occur can help treat your condition faster, while visiting a doctor on a regular basis can be a life safer for more serious conditions. Prevention is a key to healthy lifestyle, and our doctors provide you with the guidance on maintaining the same.
Pediatricians, internal medicine and family medicine doctors at our medical center are board-certified in their practices, and devoted to providing a comprehensive care including preventive care, treatment, health risk assessment, follow up, and promoting health and wellness.
Our medical team is ready to help you with no appointment necessary.Walk ins are welcome and you can expect to wait at most 15-30 minutes on average to be admitted.
PRIMARY CARE SERVICES
- Preventative care
- Acute illnesses
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Health screenings
- Physical examinations
- Presurgical clearance
- Seasonal and chronic allergy treatment
- Coumadin clinic
- FLU shots?
- Psychological counseling
- Nutrition education
- Office procedures mole removal, wound care and joint injections
- On-site laboratory testing
- Ear lavage
- Urinary Tract Infections?
- Diagnostics (X-ray, Echo, Ultrasound)
- 24 and 72 hours holter monitor
- Echocardiograph and stress testing
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Obstructive sleep apnea screening & testing
- Six minute walk testing